André's profile


I'm André Henrique Matias Pires, I was born and I've always lived in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte. I am nineteen years old and study in BC & T at UFRN. I studied all the high school in Colégio Salesiano São Jose, but I studied the first and second years in IFRN too.
I live with my family. My father’s name is Adonizedeque and my mother’s name is Ilana. I have two younger brothers. The name of the youngest is Miguel and he is 9 years old and the name of my middle brother is Pedro, and he is 14 years old. I also have a labrador dog, his name is Apollo and is very playful. I love animals, especially dogs, I've had a dog named Minie, and a turtle that never got a name. I’m catholic and I go to church weekly. I’m a little shy and a bit homely but I like going out for fun sometimes.
I like music and film, I'm very eclectic in movie and musical style, however I prefer electronic music, I also like playing musical instruments, especially bass guitar. I love things related to technology, especially with computer, so I intend to study computer engineering in the future.
 I like sports. I've played swimming, karate, judo, squash, and others. However I am not currently practicing any sport. I enjoy studying other languages. I’ve completed an English course in a school language Watford, and I will complete a Spanish course this year. I want to learn other languages ​​like French, German and Japanese. I also have interest in knowing other cultures and other countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment