Gabriel´s Profile


 

   My name is Gabriel Fernandes de Souza, I am 18 years  old. I have one sister that is 7 years younger than me, I was born in Natal-RN while my parents are from Recife-PE.  
   I studied all my high school at Contemporâneo and I always liked to study, especially physics and mathematics, what end up guiding me to the technological area, I decided to do mechanical engineering at UFRN since the first year of high school, and the science and technology bachelor offered the opportunity for that. I intend to work with aeronautical engineering designing airplanes, helicopters and other air vehicles, which always fascinated me. 
   I also like to travel and I hope to meet someday a lot of different countries and cultures having as many experiences as possible. I have for principal hobbies reading, playing videogames and watching movies and TV series, I am a huge fan of cinema and my favorites movies are A Clockwork Orange and The Godfather, I am also a fan of fiction books, especially the books of J.R.R Tolkien and George Martin. I listen to music everyday, mostly heavy metal, blues and classical music, I like animals very much, especially dogs, I have 4 pets, all dogs.  
   Regarding my personality, I am very responsible with my commitments, I am kind of perfectionist in things I do, doing it many times and correcting things until it pleases me. I´m also very critical about things I read and listen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment