Rodrigo's profile

   My name is Rodrigo Bessa and I’m 18 years old. I have a sister and she is about 5 years older than me. I was born in Natal – Rio Grande do Norte, my father was born in Aracaju – Sergipe and my sister and my mother, both was born in Belém – Pará. I’m a very shy, polite and serious person.
   I decided to study neuroscience when a neuroscientist of International Institute of Neuroscience of Natal visited one workshop that I did in my old school in 2008, he said a lot of things about this area and I got interested since then. So, two years later, in 2010, I discovered that the Science and Technology Bachelor at UFRN offered this course and I’m doing this now. Sometimes, I like to research about astronomy, aviation and, sure, learn more about neuroscience.
   Someday, I want to travel around the world, but my dream is to travel to Germany, visit many cities like Stuttgart, Hamburg, Frankfurt and principally Berlin. I love history and there are many historical places in Germany and others nearby countries that I want to visit.
   Finally, in my free time, I like to play videogames, more specifically first person shooters game, listen to music, preferably classical music, and running. I like running because while I’m doing this, I think about everything of my own life. I love meet my old school friends and go out with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment